Event • General
CGCSA Offices, Block D Hurlingham Office Park, Woodlands Avenue, Hurlingham, 2196, South Africa
FOOD HANDLING FOOD SAFETY AND HYGLENE COMPLLANCE TRAINING
- Do your employees understand how to prevent contamination of food and beverage products?
- Do your employees understand the financial, productivity and reputation damage to your business if they are not trained?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions above then it is essential that you take immediate action. With the recent Listeria outbreak, you are definitely not alone.
The CGCSA in partnership with KVRQhubeka will be running 2-day workshop on how to safely handle food & beverage products in the food manufacturing, production, distribution and retail environments. The programme will provide delegates & companies with the ability to:
- Handle, store & manage food & beverage products safely & appropriately.
- Understand & prevent contamination of food & beverages products.
- Understand & maintain required temperature standards to prevent contamination.
- Understand & maintain the integrity of the sampling, distribution, packaging & handling of food & beverage products
- Ensure that contaminants are properly prevented & addressed by good hygiene practice.
The knowledge gained in this workshop will prove to be invaluable to all participants, attend now and reduce your companies risk of outbreaks.
- Production line personnel
- Quality control & assurance personnel
- Stock control & warehouse personnel